CARLISLE AMBASSADOR RULES
- To be considerate to other members and no bullying or abuse allowed, any complaints upheld could result in cancellation of membership.
- To only allow lanyards to be worn by actual paid employees or directors, not to be given to consultants etc.
- To give apologies, if you cannot attend a meeting.
- To pay your invoices promptly, we will cancel tickets for meetings if invoices are not paid.
- No selling at all, of any products of any kind, at any of our meetings.
- No mass leaflet handouts allowed.
- Please do not place leaflets/flyers on any of the round tables or on chairs, a member’s only table is provided, to place your literature on.
- No pop-up banners to showcase without prior approval.
- Member offers can only be applied to services, events or first customer orders ie:- 10% off your order, not individual products/items. We can only promote services, events or first orders etc and in moderation.
- Please note members events on the listings are for member only events, please do not post/promote events which relate to non-members.
- If an event is a joint event, all the companies must be members to list the event.
- SOS requests can only relate to members own businesses.
- If a member doesn't pay their invoice and is removed from our membership for non-payment, we will remove you from our database, website listing, Facebook groups, Twitter lists, LinkedIn group etc.
We reserve the right to cancel memberships if invoices remain unpaid, in relation to membership fees, sponsorships, events or showcase fees. If invoices are not paid in full, before the next Carlisle Ambassador's event we reserve the right to cancel your ticket and showcase if applicable.
SOCIAL MEDIA RULES
- Pure and blatant advertising of any form is not permitted
- Posting of non-business events.
- No job adverts allowed, only freelance or tender opportunities.
- Posting of courses is not allowed
- Asking of monies, sponsorship, raffles prizes etc
- Posts to fulfil business or business client’s commercial requirements
- Any form of abuse, swearing or bullying
We will issue one warning and then you will be removed from the Social Media groups; abuse or bullying will result in instant removal.